Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Eve Celebrations... Paris-style

Had a really nice New Year's Eve... this year I decided I wasn't going to go too crazy about finding the perfect party, the perfect outfit, making it the perfect night. I just wanted to celebrate living in France and bring in the New Year with the people who have helped make this experience what it is so far. First stop was my copine Anne-Cecile's new apartment on Faubourg Saint-Antoine. She invited about 20 people to her place and we drank champagne, ate and danced from about 9pm till 12:30. I actually ended up meeting two girls in town on holiday who live in the East Village! So random... but we're meeting up when I go out there in a few weeks. From there, I went to meet with my Swedish gay boyfriend Carl... he was at a house party near my apt in the 11eme with a bunch of random French "industry people": filmmakers, stylists, singers, designers, etc. We hung out there chatting and playing Nintendo Wii till nearly 5am, then I limped home (sober, thank God) in my 4" platforms...

the fabulous Ms. Anne-Cecile

No comments: