Wednesday, October 10, 2007

About the French #2

I just witnessed the craziest thing that could only have happened in France. Last night around 8pm I was walking home and saw a 2 guys across the street, totally thugged out (well, as thugged out as one can get in Paris) like super-cool, hip hop boys. Anyway, they were chatting and then saying good-bye to each other. And you know how, in the States, guys will give each other five, and while they’re still “holding hands” they’ll bump shoulders then snap their fingers back? Well that’s what these guys did—but since this is France, a goodbye wouldn’t be official without… you guessed it, a bisous! So these guys gave each other five, bumped shoulders, KISSED ON THE CHEEK, then snapped their fingers back! It was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen in my life! Ahh… I love Paris :o)

3 comments:

Hels said...

Kissing thugs!!!!That is the funniest thing ever....

señorita foodie said...

stacy you are cracking me up right now!!

Anonymous said...

Now I'd like to see that go down in NY or Philly!