Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Single?

So I think B and I are like pretty much boyfriend/girlfriend… we hang out just about every day and its starting to get pretty intense. For example, last night we were at dinner and he was talking about his trip to Mexico and LA to visit his brother and new niece… he’ll be gone for 3 weeks at the end of December so I made a reference to the fact that he has to show me how he does his favorite magic trick before he leaves. And he was like, “No, I’m not going to show you the trick. I want to make sure we’re still together when I get back so I need something to keep you around while I’m gone” (he was half joking of course... that would be psycho). Then he was going on about how we’ll email each other every day and the time will go by quickly… um, who says we’re still going to be seeing each other in January!? And what about the rotation of cute foreigners I’m supposed to be dating while I’m here?! Ok, it’s freaking me out just writing this so I’ll stop here.

PS—forgot to mention that I went out for drinks with the Rocker last week… he’s just really fun and crazy. I happened to have a dinner date with B later that night but I totally lost track of time and showed up about 45 mins late. I got a text from B saying, ‘Where are you?’... awful, I know.
The Rocker invited me to spend a weekend in Marseilles with him (in the South of France, about 5 hours from Paris)… apparently his parents have a house in a small town outside of Marseilles and his friend is having a party there in a few weeks. It was cute b/c he was like, “If I ask my mom, would you be interested in coming down with us for the weekend? You’d really like this party”.
I had invited him to come to Amsterdam with us but he said he couldn’t because he was so broke (but he did tell me to sample the mushrooms at the coffeeshops… he’s such a druggie). The funny/sad part is that when the bill came I felt bad so I paid. I know, you don’t even have to say it… me actually paying for a guy?? It was 10€ but still… what is France doing to me!?

1 comment:

Hels said...

Favorite magic trick huh? Is that what it's called in Paris?