Saturday, December 22, 2007

Countdown...

10 more days till B gets back to Paris... its has seriously been the longest two weeks EVER! I hate it. It's funny because about a week before he left, I was talking to my friend Eva about not being sure how I felt about him, how (as much as I liked him) he wasn't really my type and I wasn't sure if I wanted to be in a realationship anyway. That was at the time that Grapes had entered the picture and I was kinda on the fence about whether or not I was missing out on meeting other people. And she said to me: "When he leaves on this vacation and you guys are separated for a month, you'll know get your answer. Either you'll realize there's nothing there or find out how much you really care about him". I got my answer alright! And honestly, I didn't think it would be this. Very surprising but... I think I may be in love folks! Crazy, I know...

One thing I must note... I just got an email from him letting me know that he made it to LA ok (from Mexico-- see pic below) and the kicker is, he signed his email:

i miss you stacy.
lots of love.
b

Love?? we email all the time and he's NEVER written that before... what does that mean?! lol, I know, I know. I need to stop, I'm being such a girl. And I'm looking into this way too much aren't I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loser!! Your in LOVE!! Yay..now you'll see all those times you thought I was going crazy that in fact i was just falling in Love :) Miss you!

K said...

Is it totally lame that I'm all like "AWWW" right now? I know, total randomness from a stranger, but I'm bored right now!