Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Hills...

I just got a new gig as the Paris correspondent for a fashion magazine based in Florida. I randomly came across an ad for a start-up magazine looking for a freelance writer, applied and got the job. They’re aspiring to be the next Glamour or Vogue… right. But my first article will appear in the April 2008 issue which is pretty exciting. I’ve never had a real byline before :o)

At this very moment I should be hanging out in Le Marais, getting inspiration and working on my first story. My editor is super excited about it—when I told her I wanted to write about the underground fashion scene in Paris she was like, “That’s a fantastic idea! Run with it! I can’t wait to read your article!” Sure, me too. If I could just get around to finally starting to write the damn thing… its due in 2 weeks. And what am I doing today instead? Spending the day catching up on The Hills online…

::sigh:: where is my motivation? But spending the afternoon wrapped up in the Audrina and JustinBobby drama is just too much fun :o)

Tomorrow I’ll start the article… honestly…

1 comment:

seƱorita foodie said...

omg that's awesome! i want to readi it when your done!

so funny i watch the hills online toooo...no cable:(