Monday, December 3, 2007

Heartache or Freedom?

I’m so sad… my boyfriend is leaving Paris for an entire month this Friday! First he goes to Mexico for 2 weeks to see some friends. Then he goes to LA to see his older brother who is married to an American woman and just had a baby girl a couple months ago. His parents are flying out to LA too and they’re spending the holidays together in the States… he won’t be back till the beginning of January. It’s actually pretty funny that I even feel this way… I never knew I would like someone so much in such a short amount of time—well, in a non-dysfunctional way in any case (Lord knows if he had treated me like sh*t I would have been in head-over-heels in loe from day 1). But I’m REALLY going to miss B… its not even like we hang out every day, maybe 3-5 times a week, but knowing that I wont be able to see him for an entire month is so depressing. I’m just so used to meeting up for a drink or dinner, hearing his voice, hanging out at his apt… We’ve been talking about how much we’ll miss each other and how we’ll be sure to call/write while he’s away. And he said if he had known me before he bought his plane tickets, he wouldn’t have taken such a long trip… ah well, I will survive! And I guess this will be a test to see how we really feel about each other.

::sigh:: let’s hope I stay out of trouble!! :o)

(I kid, I kid…)

No comments: